Please Read. Delivery, Placing Your Order and Pre Ordering Steps
As we are a bridal boutique rather than an online dress shop our on-the-shelf stock changes very rapidly, please read our ordering steps.....
1. All items are shown in stock and available to order, unless discontinued or sold out from the next delivery/ allocation. Please understand we are a bridal boutique/warehouse. As some orders can be up to 10 pieces for a wedding party, and we have a lot of orders daily this can deplete stock quickly and there would then be a lead time.
2. When the order is received and processed, we will either allocate from the shelf stock. Or, in the event we are out of shelf stock in the size / colour / style, a pre-order notification will be sent to you via email. Please ensure to check your junk mail for our updates.
3. While we hold a large amount of stock at our warehouse as flower girl orders can be anything up to 10 girls on average this can deplete our stock very quickly, especially in the popular styles, colours, and sizes.
4. We are focused mainly as a bridal boutique, and like most bridal boutiques there can be a lead time. We do have deliveries every 4/6 weeks and with that in mind we do ask you to take into consideration leaving enough time just in case the item in unavailable for immediate dispatch. We do advise to order with at least minimum of 6 week lead time before the date needed.
We aim to get your order dispatched to you as smoothly and as quickly as possible, if the item(s) are in stock then standard delivery is despatched normally up to 3 working days of receipt of your order, and goods are delivered within the UK within another 2/3 days. Please understand this can change in the busy bridal season.
Overseas deliveries can take approximately 10/14 working days, but sometimes due to circumstances out of our control, can be delayed in the worst scenario up to 31 working days. We do send processing and delivery updates, please do check your junk mail before contacting us. Should in the unfortunate event the item become lost in transit, please understand this is out of our control. We are simply unable to refund straight away, an investigation claim has to be opened, and the inquiry given a full 31 days to be looked into. This is beyond our control and we will not be held accountable for any delivery issues.
We do advise you to order in advance, allowing plenty of time before the big day.
Delivery Options and Times:
Most orders are sent via Yodel courier, these are traceable should any problems arise. We aim to treat each parcel dispatched as if it were being sent to our own home.
Delivery options :
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery, Yodel - £4.95, (3/4 days) if for any reason Yodel do not offer delivery to the address confirmed at checkout we will send Royal Mail/ DHL. Highlands, Isles and Highlands (3/4 days) - £5.99
All orders are sent DHL over £50 for insurance purposes.
- Whilst we offer a next-day delivery service (if stock is available) due to issues with couriers not delivering within the 24-hour time frame we do not guarantee this. Any orders with the Next Day Delivery option selected and there is an issue you will need to take this up with the couriers to reclaim any costs. Should you require an urgent delivery please ensure to contact us to check availability and estimated express delivery date. Please bear this in mind when ordering to allow plenty of time. We do remind you of this at checkout, and this also enables us to ensure the order is dispatched ASAP.
- European Delivery, Global Mail DHL or Royal Mail - £18.99 for orders up to £59.99, over £60, £24.99.
- International, USA / Canada & Australia Global Mail / Royal Mail (7/10 days approx) - £26.99 for orders up to £59.99, over £60, £34.99. Express International DHL (2/3 days) - £39.99
- We now offer a VIP Priority Service, which will enable us to arrange your order as a priority over any other orders - this is useful, especially in busy periods when an item is needed immediately. Should there be a lead time for the order we can allocate stock from the next batch even when there is a pre-order list. These are also dispatched by DHL Express.
Should an order be placed, and delivered to another name please rest assured that we do not send invoices with the orders, just a packing slip to enable the receiver to know exactly who has ordered the item(s) and other details, but no price is shown. We now also offer a gift wrap option by arrangement.