Delivery, Placing Your Order and Pre Ordering Steps
As we are a bridal boutique rather than an online dress shop our stock changes very rapidly, please read our ordering steps.....
1. All items are shown in stock and available to order, unless discontinued or sold out from the next delivery/ allocation. Please understand we are a bridal boutique / warehouse. As some orders can be up to 10 pieces for a wedding party, and we have a lot of orders daily this can deplete stock quickly and there would then be a lead time
2. When the order is received and processed, we will either allocate from the shelf stock. Or, in the event we are out of shelf stock in the size / colour / style, a pre-order notification will be sent to you via email. Please ensure to check your junk mail for our updates.
3. While we hold a large amount of stock at our warehouse we also anticipate to receive many larger orders now weddings are returning back to normal since Covid reschedules. This can deplete our stock very quickly, especially in the popular styles, colours and sizes.
4. We are focused mainly as a bridal boutique, and like most bridal boutiques there can be a lead time. We do have deliveries every 4/6 weeks and with that in mind we do ask you to take into consideration leaving enough time just in case the item in unavailable for immediate dispatch. We do advise to order with at least minimum 6 week lead time before the date needed.
We aim to get your order dispatched to you as smoothly and as quickly as possible, if the item(s) are in stock then standard delivery is despatched normally up to 4 working days of receipt of your order and goods being delivered within UK within another 2/3 days. Please understand this can change in the busy bridal season.
Overseas deliveries can take approx 10/14 working days, but sometimes due to circumstances out of our control, can be delayed up to 31 working days. We do send processing and delivery updates, please do check your junk mail before contacting us. Should in the unfortunate event the item become lost in transit, please understand this is out of our control. We are simply unable to refund straight away, a investigation claim has to be opened, and the enquiry given full the 31 days to be looked into. This is beyond our control and we will not be held accountable for any delivery issues.
We do advise to order in advance, allowing plenty of time before the big day.
Delivery Options and Times;
Most orders are sent via Yodel courier, these are traceable should any problems arise. We aim to treat each parcel dispatched as if it were being sent to our own home.
Delivery options :
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery, Yodel - £4.95, should these not deliver to the delivery address confirmed at checkout we will send Royal Mail. All orders are sent DHL over £70.
- We do not offer next day delivery due to issues with couriers not delivering within the 24 hour time frame. Should you require un urgent delivery please contact us to check availability and estimated express delivery date. Please bear this in mind when ordering to allow plenty of time.
- European Delivery, Royal Mail - £18.99 for orders up to £60, over £60, £24.99.
- International, USA / Canada & Australia UPS / Royal Mail - £18.99 for orders up to £60, over £60, £24.99.
- International, Royal Mail Tracked and Signed (other countries) - Same pricing as above for International.
Should an order be placed, and delivered to another name please rest assured that we do not send invoices with the orders, just a packing slip to enable the receiver to know exactly who has ordered the item(s) and other details, but no price is shown.