Delivery and Pre Ordering
** PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ORDERING, WE ARE A BRIDAL BOUTIQUE AND STYLES MAY HAVE LEAD TIMES. PLEASE DO NOT PRESUME ITEMS ARE ALL IN STOCK READY TO SHIP STRAIGHT AWAY
1. All items are shown in stock unless discontinued or sold out from the next delivery/ allocation
2. When the order is received and processed, we will either allocate from the shelf stock. Or, in the event we are out of stock in the size / colour / style, a pre-order notification will be sent to you via email. Please ensure to check your junk mail for our updates.
3. Please take into consideration we anticipate the run up to the bridal season for 2022 being very very busy, while we hold a large amount of stock at our warehouse we also anticipate to receive many larger orders now weddings are returning back to normal. This can deplete our stock very quickly, especially in the popular styles, colours and sizes.
4. We are focused mainly as a bridal boutique, and like most bridal boutiques there can be a lead time. We do have deliveries every 4/6 weeks and with that in mind we do ask you to take into consideration leaving enough time just in case the item in unavailable for immediate dispatch. We do advise to order with at least minimum 6 week lead time before the date needed.
We aim to get your order dispatched to you as smoothly and as quickly as possible, if the item(s) are in stock then standard delivery is despatched normally up to 4 working days of receipt of your order and goods being delivered within UK within another 2/3 days. Please understand this can change in the busy bridal season.
Overseas deliveries can take approx 7/10 working days, but sometimes due to circumstances out of our control, can be delayed up to 31 working days. We do send processing and delivery updates, please do check your junk mail before contacting us. Should in the unfortunate event the item become lost in transit, please understand this is out of our control. We are simply unable to refund straight away, a investigation claim has to be opened, and the enquiry given full the 31 days to be looked into. This is beyond our control and we will not be held accountable for any delivery issues.
We do advise to order in advance, allowing plenty of time before the big day.
Delivery Options and Times;
Most orders are sent via MyHermes courier, these are traceable should any problems arise. We aim to treat each parcel dispatched as if it were being sent to our own home.
Delivery options :
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery, MyHermes - £4.25, should myHermes not deliver to the delivery address confirmed at checkout we will send Royal Mail. We now offer a Royal Mail option for those who prefer not to use MyHermes. All orders are sent DHL Express over £100
- We do not offer next day delivery due to issues with couriers not delivering within the 24 hour time frame. Please do not ask if we can 'rush your order through' unfortunately all orders are taking the processing plus delivery times. Please bear this in mind when ordering to allow plenty of time.
- European Delivery, Royal Mail - £18.99 for orders up to £60, over £60, £24.99.
- International, USA / Canada & Australia Fedex - £18.99 for orders up to £60, over £60, £24.99.
- International, Royal Mail Tracked and Signed (other countries) - Same pricing as above for International.
Should an order be placed, and delivered to another name please rest assured that we do not send invoices with the orders, just a packing slip to enable the receiver to know exactly who has ordered the item(s) and other details, but no price is shown.